This course covers what mental health is, how it affects employees in the workplace and ways you can help to manage wellbeing at work. It also covers confrontation and conflict at work, how and why it can occur, and steps you can take to resolve and prevent conflict and confrontation.
- What is confrontation and conflict?
- Causes of conflict in the workplace
- How conflict and confrontation affects employee mental wellbeing
- Why conflict occurs
- Ways to resolve and prevent conflict
- What mental health is and how it affects employees
- How you can help manage, and better, employee mental wellbeing
- Steps you can take to make your workplace a mentally healthy space to work